Create stunning cinematic presentations on your Mac
Keynote is Apple's flagship presentation program that's easy to use and yet generates drop-dead stunning presentations, from photography portfolios to business presentations.View full description
- Creates cinema-like presentations easily
- Supports dragging and dropping of components
- Allows some amazing animation effects
- Lots of Apple themes
- Much improved iOS integration
- Less suited to business presentations than PowerPoint
- Some stability issues syncing with iOS 8
Keynote is Apple's flagship presentation program that's easy to use and yet generates drop-dead stunning presentations, from photography portfolios to business presentations.
Incredibly slick presentations
For anyone used to
You can add transitions and effects into KeyNote that are simply not possible with PowerPoint, including moving objects and animations. Adding and removing backgrounds is simply a drag and drop process, while there are some gorgeous themes to choose from which make your presentations look slick before you've even got started. In this latest version, there are new transitions including Shimmer and Sparkle and the ability to add reflections to shapes.
While business presentations can easily be spiced up with Keynote, with photo presentations you only have to drag and drop photos and Keynote does the rest. Integration with iOS has also been vastly improved in this latest release, giving you the ability to import and export PowerPoint and Keynote for iOS slides and themes.
Incredibly smooth workflow
It is amazingly easy to create presentations with Keynote on Mac and the application walks you through most of the process and does much of the hard work for you via a collection of Apple presentation themes and templates. Integration with iCloud has been vastly improved so that you can start working on your presentation on Mac and finish it on iOS at a later stage.
If you want to share your work with someone close by, you can also use Airdrop to drag and drop presentations to them.
One of the coolest features is when it comes to showtime, you can use video mirroring to present on an HDTV or preview your slides and notes on your device using the Presenter Display.
You'll never go back to PowerPoint
Keynote is a triumph for presentation makers and you'll never go back to PowerPoint once you've explored just a few of its superb features.
- • Stunning new user interface • Brand-new Apple-designed themes • Simplified toolbar gives you quick access to shapes, media, tables, charts, and sharing options • New Format Panel automatically updates based on selection • New and updated cinematic transitions and animations • Updated Magic Move animations • New Emphasis build animations • Centered canvas for greater layout control • Use gorgeous preset styles to make your text, tables, shapes, and images look beautiful • Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts • Use new 2D bubble charts • Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter or Facebook • Anyone with the link will always have access to the latest version of the presentation and can edit it with you at iCloud.com with Keynote for iCloud beta • New unified file format across the Mac, iOS, and the web makes presentations work seamlessly everywhere • Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help